If I have an after hours emergency, who do I call?

Call  780-435-9250 and carefully follow the voice mail prompts to reach our 24 Hour Answering Service.


There is a $50.00 charge for non emergency calls made to the emergency line.

Non Emergency service requests can be made via voice mail message to your Rental Office or Online at our Maintenance Service Requests page.

Oxford Mews Rental Office:  780-475-0660.

What can I do if I am locked out of my suite?

To obtain after hours lock out service please call 780-435-9250 and carefully follow the voice mail instructions. 

The following charges will apply and must be paid directly to the team member providing the service.

*$100.00    8am – 10pm       Monday to Saturday

*$150.00  10pm – 8am       Monday to Saturday and all day on Sundays & Holidays

If locked out during regular business hours please attend to your Rental Office where a key may be signed out on a temporary basis at no cost. 

Proper identification must be presented to obtain lock out service.


Can I have pets?

We know how pets become part of your family and offer many Pet Friendly suites.  Please contact us directly to learn about the  pet policy for your suite or building that you are interested in viewing.

How do I fill out an application?

Applications are available from each Rental Office either in person where you can visit the rental office for the property where you wish to live and they will be happy to help

Applications can also be obtained by sending an e-mail to info@ulm.ca.

How long will it take to process my application?

We strive to process all applications within one business day. There are, however, some factors that may affect this. For example, it may take more than one business day for us to reach your previous landlord to check rental history.

The more completely and accurately you have filled out your Application the faster we are able to approve you to join one of our rental communities.

To speed up the approval process please download our Applicant To Do List.

What qualifications do you look for in an application?

We look for three major qualifications:


~ Current and/or previous Landlord reference.

~ Income verification and evaluation of the affordability factors.

~ Credit check.


These qualifications can be discussed in more detail by calling the Rental Office.

What lease options are available?

We offer flexible lease options to both new residents and existing residents at renewal time. 

Yearly, six month, and monthly lease options are available to suit your individual needs.  Please contact your Rental Office for specifics on these options.

Do I need Tenant Insurance?

Absolutely!   Proof that Insurance is in place with a minimum $2,000,000 in liability is required prior to keys being released for your suite.  The cost of Tenant insurance is minimal, the peace of mind you get in knowing that your family and possessions are covered in the event of fire, flood or theft is priceless.

How do I pay my rent?

Rent is due on or before the FIRST day of each month and can be paid at your Rental Office by Debit, Certified Cheque, Money Order or Personal Cheque.  You may also leave Post Dated Cheques on file with your Rental Office in advance.  ONLINE PAYMENT is available through our payment processing partner RENTMOOLA at  https://rentmoola.com

How Much Notice Do I need to Give to Vacate?

We hope you enjoy living with Urbanlife Management, but in the event you have to move the answer depends on the type of Tenancy Agreement that is in place. 

Yearly Tenancy - Notice to Vacate is required TWO FULL CALENDAR MONTHS in advance of the last day of the term.   For example if your Yearly Periodic Tenancy began on June 1 and you wish to vacate at the end of the Tenancy Year your notice  must be given on or before  the first day of May.

Monthly Tenancy - Notice to Vacate must be given on or before the first day of a calendar month to be effective on the last day of the calendar month.

All Notices to Vacate must be in writing and be signed by at least one leaseholder.

Notice to Vacate Forms can be downloaded here:  https://s3.amazonaws.com/lws_lift/urbanlife_mgmt_ltd/documents/1559252062_notice_to_vacate_form.pdf

Someone is parked in one of my parking stalls. What can I do?

There are a number of options available to you...

Leave a polite note on the vehicle and park your vehicle in marked visitor parking or on the street until they have moved.  Please ensure you let your Rental Office know if you need to use Visitor Parking for this purpose.

Call Auto Rescue at 780-439-9911 to request the vehicle be towed.  You will need a copy of your Tenancy or Extra Parking Agreement to show the driver.

If this occurs during your Rental Office hours we may be able to locate the owner of the vehicle and contact them to move the vehicle out of your stall.

The make, model, color and License Plate of the vehicle will be required for towing or Rental Office assistance.

I need to add or remove a Leaseholder, Roommate or Occupant. What do I do?

In order to add or remove a Leaseholder to/from your Tenancy Agreement you will need to provide a written request to your Rental Office signed by all current Leaseholders.  Where you wish to add someone you will also need to submit one of our Application forms that has been completed by the person that you wish to add. 

On approval of the Tenancy Change the Rental Office will prepare a Tenancy Change Agreement that will need to be signed by all parties to legally effect the change.

In order to add or remove a Roommate or Occupant to/from your Tenancy Agreement you will need to provide a written request to your Rental Office signed by all current Leaseholders. 


I need to vacate my suite prior to the end of my Tenancy Term. What do I do?

We recommend you contact your building manager directly to get detailed information on subleasing your suite.